Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: NCAA 06

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 06

    my online has a connection but gets to the DNAS thing and doesn't work [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Burton_VT_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    LOL....it's not the team, it's the player
    i use anyone

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Just making sure cause I'm telling you I'm a force
    No Regrets

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    My main problem is I get to predictable. Like out of certain formations I only run one or two plays and it is easy for a defense to read on me. Like out of an offset "I" I like running it between the tackles.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Yeah that can be an easy thing to do...but it can also work with you too. You can bust out a PA seam and boom burn the secondary
    No Regrets

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    anybody thats been on this forum for a couple years knows that i'm the best there has ever been at NCAA.... EVEN WON A 64 MAN ONLINE TOURNAMENT a couple years ago...
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Never said I could take you down
    No Regrets

  8. #38
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    You cheat more than GC holds back.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Your avatar is weird PV
    No Regrets

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •